Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ztwp Govt schools to get advanced equipment
Nkup Hegerberg urges federations to improve equality measures
LAHORE:Chief Justice of Pakistan Saqib Nisar has lauded Punjab Health Minister Dr Yas nike 97 meen Rashid's performance, saying聽he would not let her succumb to opposition's pressure to step down.Dr Rashid has been on the receiving end of criticism by the CJP recently. Last week, she drew the CJP s ire over non-compliance with the court s orders regarding the functioning of the Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute. ...You have failed to provide health facilities to the people. The people will hold you accountable in their own way. The top court had a lot of expectations from you but you have disappointed us, he had said.I stayed within my constitutional limits: CJPHowever, during the hearing of a case on private universities on Saturday, the chief justice appreciated Dr Rashid聽when told by the minister that his recent remarks had led adidas samba shoes to the opposition demanding her resignation. We will not let you resign, you should continue working and there is no need to be worry. You are nike air force 1 uomo worthy of respect as Kryc Trolls keep Fawad Chaudhry on a tight leash
adidas samba womens high dunks pink sambas
platform boot uggs
Azbt 800 travellers to be quarantined in Sukkur on return from Taftan
LAHORE:The eighth edition of the Lahore Literary Festival (LLF) kicked off on Friday at Alhamrah Arts Council. Keeping up with it's them of celebratin nb sneakers 574 g literature and art in the country, the event saw a collection of literary figures both local and foreign.Additionally, LLF also saw a host of musical performances with both young and senior musicians taking the stage. The performances were a mix of instrumentals and singing including a set by local Qawals.Among the performan air max 2090 ces included renditions of popular Qawalis by legendary figures of the genre including Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Sabri Brothers.Renowned guitarist Sajjad Tafu exc nike jordan laimed how music is a focal point for such events. Music is always a major part of such high profile events taking place at the Alhamrah. This time it was the organisers behind LLF that made beautiful arrangements to entertain the public through music. Both me and my students performed here and we got a great response from the public. If you look at the Wes Kzqg Market watch Buying spree continues as KSE-100 rises for sixth successive session
New US sanctions against Iran s supreme le air max command ader and foreign minister have closed off diplomacy, Iran said on Tuesday, blaming the United States for abandoning the only route to peace just days after the two foes came within minutes of conflict.US President Donald Trump signed an executive order imposing sanctions on Monday against Supreme Leader Al air force 1 hombre i Khamenei and other senior figures. Sanctions against Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif are expected l new balance 9060 ater this week.The moves came after Iran shot down a US drone last week and Trump called off a retaliatory air strike minutes before impact, which would have been the first time the United States had bombed Iran in decades of hostility between them.Trump said he decided at the last minute that too many people would die. Imposing useless sanctions on Iran s Supreme Leader and the commander of Iran s diplomacy is the permanent closure of the path of diplomacy, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Twitter. Trump s desper
platform boot uggs

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)