Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hwaw Saba Qamar shares her humiliating experience at international airport
Jmnu Renault formally announces entry into Pakistan
LAHORE:At least eight people including women were injured nike air force one donna when a speeding coaster overturned in the Chuhang area. According to details, the driver lost control over the vehicle and it overturned on Multan Road. As a result, six men and two air max plus women travelling in the vehicle were injured. Some of the injured were identified jordan schuh as Usman Sarwar, Sameer, Meraj Deen, Abida Azhar, Najma Hafeez and Ahmed. Rescue 1122 teams reached the spot on information and shifted all the injured to Jinnah Hospital. The vehicle was on its way to Lahore from Multan when the accident occurred. Ywoz Final day of Egyptian referendum to extend Sisi s rule
LAHORE:Punjab plunged into another political impasse on Tuesday after Governor Omer Sarfraz Cheema refused to step down from the office despite his removal order from the federal government, saying that the president had rejected the prime minister rsquo s summary for his sacking.The provincial government deployed poli adidas originals forum ce contingents at all the entry and exit points of the Governor rsquo s House to prevent Cheema from entering the office. Sources privy to the Governor rsquo s House told The Express Tribune that Cheema did not show up on Tuesday. ldquo I reject this unconstit air force donna utional notification [issued by the Cabinet Division] and consulting my leg adidas spezial rosa al [team] and constitutional experts. I will announce my future course of action soon, rdquo Cheema wrote on microblogging website, Twitter.Cheema, who had replaced Chaudhry Sarwar days before the ouster of Imran Khan from the office of the prime minister, is clinging to the post and efforts to remove him, especially after he refused to admin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)